Saturday, August 30, 2014

Shabby Hearts

Hello everyone!

I am sharing with you all today my shabby hearts another DT Project for Craftsupplies1! :) I love how these turned out....even though it felt like I didn't know what I was doing...lol!


Here is a picture of them hanging together....I used some fabric that I have had in my stash forever and cut some hearts out and sewed and stuffed them. I used some Craftsupplies1 goodies such as the laces and trims, appliques, flowers, charms, and bead caps. I made them to kinda tear down from one another and I think it turned out cute!


Here is a picture of them separated....I also used some tickets from Tim Holtz and made them into little tags with fabric sewed behind them. 


Here is the first one on the top...I used them same fabric on the front and back and here you can see the trim and lace that I used and also a flower applique and stickpin I made using the flower bead caps from Craftsupplies1.


Here is the purple one I made it is the second one down...not the greatest pic but I was trying to take it while it was hanging...I used a doily on this one and stuck it behind the wood word LOVE, and there is also a ribbon and porcelain rose and some organza and pearl trim from Craftsupplies1 as well.


Here is the third one I made and it's the bottom heart of the hanging. There is a charm, lace that isn't pictured very well here, and also a flower applique and a paper flower from Craftsupplies1.



And here is the last one that I made it kinda hangs to the left and bottom of the top heart. I did all the flowers in a different color scheme. So obviously this one is a light peach, I also added a little bit of brown to it with some flowers and the tag. The flowers and trims you see are from Craftsupplies1. The wood words and shapes are from Prima...my fav! 

As always here are the links to the stores and there is also a BOGO sale on the Parchment Paper Flowers still going on:

There is also a GDT position coming open...check out my video below for more info:

Here you will find all the details on the shabby hearts!!


Thanks for taking the time to stop by!!! Comments and questions are always appreciated!!


No comments:

Post a Comment