Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Updates!!! :)

As most of you know...I design for a shop called Craftsupplies1 on Zibbet :) Exciting!!
Anyways I just want to let everyone know that the shop is doing a contest...Do you want to know what you have to do???    Keep reading....

*So you can visit either her Etsy shop or her Zibbet shop (links below)
*You must make at least a $20 purchase excluding shipping
*In the notes to Seller box you must put my name Becky Colvin (cause I am the DT member that sent you)
*Your name will be place in the drawing for....guess what??? A $75 store credit...what??? Who wouldn't want that much to spend!!!
*Also if you win I get $75 store credit to spend too!!

You have until June 17th to enter.. the more purchase you make the more entries you will get!!

So help me out here and go check out her shop she has tons of new items...Trust me you won't be disappointed!! :)

P.S. Don't forget to put my name in the comments section of your order or it won't be counted in the drawing!!! VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Here are the links to both her shops:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/Craftsupplies1
http://www.zibbet.com/Craftsupplies1


No comments:

Post a Comment