Tuesday, January 21, 2014

My Altered Birdcage

I finally got around to altering this birdcage I bought at Michael's last fall. It was a dark bronze color so I decided to experiment to see what I could do to it. So I first tried to emboss it with Distress Embossing powders and it didn't work out so well cause I couldn't get the embossing powders to go where I wanted them. So then I just used some Victorian Velvet Distress Paint and sprayed it with my Lindy's Mission Bells Brown.

The laces I used was from Lavish Laces and Craftsupplies1 and the Satin Ribbon on top was from The Piece by Piece. The flowers I got from Hobby Lobby they are actually the left overs from my wedding. 

Here are some more pictures:

I hope you like it!!! :))

Here is the video I have on the birdcage over on my YouTube Channel:

Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope your having a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment