Wednesday, September 3, 2014

'Never Give Up' Mixed Media Canvas

Hello everyone!!

I want to share with you today a mixed media canvas I did for a design team project for Nani ke Ola. If you are coming here from their blog then you probably already know that I used some Domestic Goddess papers, UmWowStudio chippies and also some yummy Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays :) I finally got my hands messy again and I have to tell ya....I really enjoyed every minute of making this canvas. So relaxing to paint and watch something come to life!


Here is the full overview of the canvas...I just love the colors and how it turned out!!



Here is a close-up of some of the corners....I used some junkyard findings and embellies from my stash. As well as some chippies from UmWowStudio. The set I used from Lindy's Stamp Gang is called Under the Boardwalk. You can find all these products at Nani ke Ola. Oooooo and I just checked and she just got in some new Prima Products....OMG!! ok so on with my post....



Here is a close-up of the letters...I really tried to make them pop out..I think they turned out pretty good considering it's my first time doing something like that..lol! I also used a couple techniques I learned watching Marta which is a GDT for Lindy's Stamp Gang...the lid with the paint to make the circles...love it!!

Here is another full overview of the canvas...


I also have a start to finish video over on Nani ke Ola's YouTube channel :) Make sure to subscribe so you will receive the latest product reviews and tutorials from the Nani ke Ola's Team!! 



For a list of products used please visit Nani ke Ola's Blog.


Thanks for stopping by and I always love reading comments!!



No comments:

Post a Comment