Thursday, April 30, 2015

April's #12Tagsof2015

Hello everyone!

I am here to share with you my tags that I made for Tim Holtz's #12Tagsof2015. I had a lot of fun with these tags and learned some new techniques which I will be using in the future. Unfortunately I again forgot to take pics of my process, but if you would like to see the tutorial by Tim click on the picture below.


I think I barely made it getting these done before the month ended and I had to literally clean off a 5 by 5 square on my desk to create these, but it was so worth it!!

Ok so here is my version of April's Tags....


I don't venture to far out on my own yet and usually just try to stick to what Tim did on his tags because it's all still a learning process for me.

Here is another view of them.


I really love how they turned out!!
Oh and did I mention that I was one of the winners for last month's tag? Oh yes....I am still pinching myself...lol!!!


And I got this cool little blog badge to add  to my blog..YAY!!

Thank you for stopping by!! I hope you will come along and play :)



No comments:

Post a Comment