Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cigar Box for my Hubby

Here is a cigar box from Michael's that I altered. I had a lot of fun and most of my inspiration came from Miranda she is known as MsLiberty25 on You Tube you should check her out!! She works with a lot of metals and it's amazing!!
Most of the metal findings is from Tim Holtz or from stuff I had laying around the house. So I hope you enjoy and you are free to post comments below also check out my video as well!!

Here is the inside of the lid.
I used Prima Craftsman paperline. So fun to work with!!

Full view with the box open.

 The bottom of the box. I used Tim Holtz light bulbs as feet.

The top of the box.

The back view. 
I did a lot of experimenting with texture and stencils.

Front view.

Side View.

Another side view. 

I hope you like it. Thanks for checking out my blog!!



Oh..and here is my YT Video


No comments:

Post a Comment