Monday, January 14, 2013

I Finished My Valentines Stick Pins

Ok... so I added a few more things to my tags that holds my stick pins as you can see below. I hope whoever receives them loves them!!


The stick pins alone..my very first ones!! :)



The back view of my tags I added a belly band type things and a tag to cover up the score line. I like it a lot better!!



The front full view..I added lace around the hearts and a few more things around the flowers..



A close-up of my stick pins in the tag...



Another full view with different stick pins....



Another close up...I think they turned out great!! Please comment below and tell me what you think!! Thanks for looking!


Oh...and here is my YouTube video with the stick pins..
I hope you enjoy!!
Thanks for watching :)

No comments:

Post a Comment