Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Romance Novel Cake Box

Hello everyone!
I just wanted to take a quick minute to share with you guys a DT Project for Craftsupplies1 on Zibbet. I altered some stacked boxes to make it look like a cake box. I love these boxes and of course the Romance Novel paper line. Most of the laces and flowers are from Craftsupplies1. The wide lace on the bottom box and the top lid is from Craftsupplies1 and the rest are from my stash. The flower cluster with the new parchment paper flowers are from Craftsupplies1. oh and the lace flower on the very top is made with trims from Craftsupplies1 with exception to the seam binding that's from my stash. See my video that is posted below for more details...

Here is a few pics of the whole box...




Here are a few close ups....







Here is the link to Craftsupplies1 Zibbet Shop:

Here is the video...and I also picked a new winner for my giveaway
Check it out


No comments:

Post a Comment