Sunday, April 27, 2014

Romance Novel Altered Birdhouse

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to do another quick share on the birdhouse that I altered using the Romance Novel papers by Prima :) I made this to go with the cake box that I made (it's in the post below this one)...I am sending a long overdue RAK out and this person loves the Romance Novel so I really hope she loves these. This is also another DT project for Craftsupplies1...I used some of Julie's gorgeous trims, doilies, flowers, and charms. All the details are in my YouTube video that I will post at the end.

Here are some close-ups of my cute little birdhouse...let me know what ya think..









Here is the links to Craftsupplies1 stores:
There is also a  72 hour Sale going on her flowers, mesh bling, trims and laces...
hurry on over while supplies last!!!


And here is my YouTube video with all the details:





Thanks for stopping by!!
Big Hugs!!



No comments:

Post a Comment