I just wanted to share with you guys a dresser that I altered from Sa Crafters. One of my friends sent me this dresser and I was dying to get it all dressed up..lol! I want to put some of my little stamps that I don't use very often in this cause they just lay there on my shelf taking up room :)
I used the Prima Romance Novel...again..lol!
All of the flowers are from Craftsupplies1 along with the trims and laces.
The picture from is from Michaels and I used a portrait from the Prima Delight papers.
The metal butterfly is also from Craftsupplies1.
Here is a close-up of the front.
Here is one of the side views. The butterfly filigree is from the shop and I messed around with some of my Lindy's sprays and acrylic paints to get the color.
Here is the back side of the frame that is sitting on top I put some doilies from the shop on the back of the frame and under the flowers as well.
And here is pic of the whole backside...I used my stencils with some modeling paste and some texture paint to soften it up.
Here is the other side view. Here I wanted gears and clocks so I used my clock stencil with some modeling paste and a chipboard clock, metal and chipboard.gears from my stash There is also some clock charms from the shop as well.
And last but not least here is a close-up of the top with all the beautiful flowers from the shop. I also have another doily under the flowers. They are my new fav!!
If you want more details on what I did here is the video that is over on my YouTube channel
Thanks for stopping by...comments are always welcome!! :)