Friday, May 9, 2014

Remember To Live Your Dreams

Hello everyone!!
I am super excited to share with you the mixed media canvas I created for my daughter for her 13th birthday present. I did it as a reminder to her to always live her dreams....hence the title and little license plate. I also used the window with the decorative plate over it to represent nothing holding her back. Also while I was creating it I decided to do my first start to finish process video. I think both the canvas and video turned out better than I had hoped for. I was originally creating this for the Lindy's Stamp Gang April Color challenge but my life decided to get in the way a little bit. Anyways...here is a photo of the canvas....


I used some trims from Lavish Laces and Craftsupplies1. The metal hearts are from MooreArtFromTheHeart Artfire Store. The flowers are mostly Prima with a few from Craftsupplies1, like the pink rose buds. There is random metal embellies from Prima and the chipboard hinge and window are from Gina's Designs. The number 13 plaque and gears under the license plate are from Sa Crafters. The sprays I used from Lindy's Stamp Gang are Ramblin Rose Pink, Edelweiss Moss Green, Blue Hawaiin Blue, Wake Me Up Before You Go Gold, and Cocoa Bean Copper. 

Here a few close-ups of the texture and colors :)





And here is my first start to finish video...I am pretty excited it turned out better than I thought it was going to :) 



Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment