Sunday, June 1, 2014

Mixed Media Hearts






Hello everyone!!

I am excited to share my Media Hearts with you guys. It is a DT Project for Craftsupplies1 on Zibbet and I think they turned out so cute and I love the colors. It is for a friend so I hope she will love it too! 

Let me show you a full view picture of them



I used some wood hearts that my son got me from school and I used trim and buttons around the edge that is from Craftsupplies1. All the product links will be listed below from Craftsupplies1. 

This project was inspired by my friend Marla Rizzo she sent me a mixed media frame that she made with buttons as the background and it was beautiful so I decided to try. Although I didn't have enough buttons I just added some other junk and goodies from my stash to fill the gaps :) 

Here are a few close ups
of the top heart.





And here is some close ups of the bottom heart 







Just love the colors and how they turned out :) 
There is a start to finish video below feel free to check out.

Here is a list of all the goodies I used from Craftsupplies1


And last but not least here is my start to finish YouTube video



Thanks for stopping by!! Comments are always welcome :)

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by! Great pics! Thanks for the shot out.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marla!! Thanks for stopping by :D Hugs, Becky

      Delete