Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Vintage Shabby Chic Stick-pin Book

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to do a quick share of my Shabby Chic Stickpin book that I made. It is totally inspired by Faythchik777's tutorial on YouTube (love her work!). I love to make stickpins, it's just sooo relaxing!! Anyways...I followed her tutorial and another one I found on Pinterest and came up with this:


The flowers and doilies are from Craftsupplies1, as well as some of the laces. I have a complete explaination video that is on my YouTube channel below, if your interested. 


Here is a close-up of the flowers, I sprayed them with my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays. Love how they turned out!! 


Here is the back I used my modeling paste and Art Is Stencil (just like Linda did) and some texture paint to make it appear more soft.


Here is a picture of the side view with the ruffly trim :)


Here is some pictures of the inside with all the stickpins I made :)







Here is a close-up of the doily I attached to the corner with a little string bow. The doily is from Craftsupplies1...she sells a lot of them now and they are soooo gorgeous!


Here is a picture of the front inside cover with the little pocket I made to hold tags. Here you can also see the vintage lace I used to cover the whole inside of the book.


Here is a picture of the tags I made to go in the pockets one I used for empty stickpins and the other is just for prettiness! :D

And finally here is my YouTube video with all the details


Thanks for stopping by and comments are always welcome!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment