Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Valentine Sweet Tooth Bag or Box Swap

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to stop by today to share with you some items that I made for my friend Christy her YouTube name is Twinz4me2. We was in a Valentine swap together and we each had to make three different containers to hold some yummy treats and this is what I made her:





Here are the containers that I made her...and of course I had to make some extras :) 


Here is the card I made to send along with the goodies....


Here are a couple of wire hearts I made with the some flowers from Kraft Supplies 4 U


And a tiny Tussie Mussie...so cute!!

Here are the links to my videos over on YouTube channel with the details:













Sorry so many videos....I did these at different times..lol!

Thanks for stopping by..enjoy the rest of your day!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment