Saturday, January 31, 2015

12 Tags of 2015 - January

Hello everyone!

I wanted to share with you today that I have jumped on Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2015 bandwagon. I have decided to try this out every month so I could learn different techniques and such cause I do love all his products.

So here is my take on it....



I didn't get a lot of pictures of my process...I didn't even realize that it would be great to do until I was reading other's blogs that have done their tags already. But you can see the steps that Tim takes for his tag here...


I am kinda excited about this and can't wait for the other months :) #12tagsof2015

So here are some of the pics of the process that I did 


Here is the tag with the tissue paper and the painted background.


Here is the numbers I painted using Tim's directions and the number 5 glittered


Here it is with the chitchat words adhered and the glue n seal applied ready for the distress marker


And again the final result. I really love how this turned and can't believe I did this. I hope that I inspire you to come and join in on the fun this year!!

Thanks for stopping by and looking!!! :)




2 comments:

  1. Ok this looks like a fun challenge. It's always great to learn new things. Yours came out perfect Becky great job!. xxx Laurie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurie!! You should try it and you can substitute for whatever you have on hand :) I think you should try it out! :) Hugs, Becky

      Delete