Sunday, May 31, 2015

May's #12Tagsof2015

Hello everyone!!

Whooohooo! I made it...I got the tag done for this month...I was beginning to question myself lol! I need to try and get them done earlier in the month but it's probably wishful thinking :) 

Anyways I did as I have previous months and followed Tim's tag tutorial to the T. I really love learning all the different techniques and using them in other areas of crafting as well. To find the tutorial for this month's tag just click on the pic below...


I really loved making the flowers for this one and using the distress markers on the pic to change the effect. I also really love the vintage feel that this tag has.

So without further ado here is my version of this month's #12Tagsof2015...


The only thing that I didn't use that I didn't have was the Tag die so I just outlined the manila tag and cut it out by hand...works just as good. Everything else is how Tim explains it in his tutorial.

I really love doing these tags and you should come play along every month even if you don't have everything you can substitute.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a lovely rest of the day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment