Saturday, May 30, 2015

Shabby Chic Stickpin Book

Hello everyone!!

Today I have a quick share because there is so much detail in this I think it would be better to watch my video posted below for all the details.

I made a shabby chic stickpin book inspired by Sassyscrappers Bonnie for my friend Barbara...Since she has waited for I think two months I was trying to make it extra special...I hope I succeeded!

Ok so here are a few pics of it.....



Here is the front cover....I kind of surprised myself that I actually made this cause I think it turned out really pretty!




These are the inside pages above.


And here are some books that I made to hold the other stickpins I made to send her.

I hope she loves them!

Come check out KS4U for the laces, flowers, trims, beads to make some stickpin books of your own!

Here is the video that I mentioned above I hope you come watch:



Thanks for stopping by!! :)





1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your book, so inspiring. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete