Friday, July 18, 2014

Bottle Cap Charms & Altered Bag

Hello everyone!!

I wanted to do another quick share with you guys today. It's my DT Project for Craftsupplies1. I altered some bottle caps so I could use the new charms Julie is carrying in her shop. They are so cute and I am totally in love with all of them, and plus I am now a little addicted to making bottle cap charms from doing the candy drawer swap with Becky Long...hehehe! I also altered a small canvas bag to hold these little charms and I think it turned out so adorable....more than I expected :)

Here is the picture of them both together:


I made a simple tag for them to be displayed on using the Prima Fairy Rhymes Paper.


Here is the bag by itself. I used a ton of laces from Craftsupplies1 and I have all the details on how I did in the video posted below. I used a doily and some Heidi Swap trim to make the flower with a doily in the center and some flower mesh bling and half back pearl from Craftsupplies1. 




Here are some close-ups of the charms. As you can see there is a ton from Craftsupplies1. Head on over and check out her store...all you have to do is click on the name and it will take you to her Etsy shop. 

Last but not least here is my video that is over on my YouTube Channel
Check it out:



Thanks for stopping by and looking!!! Comments are always appreciated and welcomed :)




No comments:

Post a Comment