Thursday, July 31, 2014

Shabby Hot Air Balloon

Hello everyone!!

I just want to share with you guys another hot air balloon that I made for a DT Project for Craftsupplies1. I have made a couple of these pretties before and I even have a tutorial on how I make them...I will post at the end :) So here is a pic of the full view of the balloon....


I tried to shabby it up quite a bit...I think I succeeded and I am getting better at the shabby chic look..yay! Anyways....I used flowers, trims, and of course doilies, and the new flower applique Julie is carrying in her shop...must check them out! Just click on the Craftsupplies1 name.

Here is a pic of the top of the balloon...


Here another pic of the very tippy top..lol....


The flowers..like I mentioned are from Craftsupplies1....the little berries are from my friend Marla Rizzo and the wood embellies are from Prima..yes there is a wood hot air balloon and a clock tucked in there..lol! In the video that will be posted at the end you will be able to see where I tucked in the flower applique. 

Here is the pic of the basket...


Inside the basket is a handmade flower that I made using doilies from the store. I love how this one turned out and I hope the person that it's going to will love it too!



As promised here is my tutorial on how I make my hot air balloons:





And here is my YouTube video with all the details on what I used on the balloon pictured above:



Thanks for stopping by!!! I always love and appreciate comments!! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment