Friday, July 25, 2014

My Shabby Chic Card

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my DT project for Craftsupplies1. I decided to do a Shabby Chic card with a hot-air balloon. If you follow me on YouTube then you know how much I love to make hot-air balloons..lol! I am actually making another hot-air balloon to go with it, I just haven't finished it yet. I used some yummy flowers from Craftsupplies1 and some new appliques that are in Julie's shop, but surprisingly I didn't use any lace....imagine that! 

So are ready for some pics...I really don't have that many today...


Here it is!! A full view pic..lol! I used a corrugated card from Recollections you can get them at Michael's. The paper I used is Prima Delight and I also used the chipboard pieces from the collection as well. I made the hot-air balloon by cutting out a silloute from an online clip-art. I think I cut about 10 of them and then folded them in half and glued them back to back. 

See pic below...


This is somewhat of a close-up of the hot-air ballon. I used some lace from Craftsupplies1 and also a butterfly filligree...so cute!!




Here is a close-up of a couple of the chipboard pieces from the Delight collection. Here you can also see pieces of the applique that I used too. 




Here is a close-up of the flower cluster I did. There is some flower bead caps that I used from Craftsupplies1 and also the beautiful applique that is underneath. 




Here is another close-up of the flowers and the cute little butterfly that Becky Long sent to me. :)



This is a pic of the whole bottom of the card...I really love how it turned out! 




Oh and we can't forget about the inside...This is what I did. I just put some background paper down with this plaque that I stamped with the quote. I also added a flower from the applique and some half-back pearls and some Prima Say it in Crystals. Love the tiny flowers...too cute!!! 


And as always....here is my YouTube video with all the details....




Thanks for stopping by and I always love comments :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment