Tuesday, March 24, 2015

My Secret Sisters Swap

Hello everyone!!

Today I have sort of a long post and it will photo and video heavy...so brace yourself!!

I wanted to share the projects that I made for my Secret Sister that I did for a swap hosted by Staplem1 on YouTube. I had a lot of fun and I'm glad I joined in.

My secret sister was Marla Rizzo and it's so funny that I got her because she is one of my close friends through YouTube and Facebook. It was a challenge to do this swap trying not to give myself away to quickly through my work...so I had to change things up a bit.

So the first thing I am going to share is the first little package I made her which was a card and I sent a small bag of goodies along with it.


....and here is the video that is over on my channel with all the details



Here is the second package of goodies that I sent to her. It is a box that I decoupaged a napkin over and I also sent a tag and a little puffy heart :) I sent this around Valentines Day so I did something along that theme. Oh and a tag too..lol









I really love how everything came out :)

Here is the video with all the details:




And my last and final package I sent to her...I thought she would have caught me on this one because I really didn't try to hide my style of work...but I still ended up telling her to go look through the box again for the reveal.

In this package I altered a corndog box, a bird cage, and made a tag card...which is my fav to do now!









Oh and I made some stickpins...


I really love the stickpins :)

Here is the video with all the details:



I also wanted to thank Laurie which is Moore Art from the Heart for helping me pull this off by mailing the first two packages so Marla wouldn't catch on...It cost a little bit more in shipping but it was worth it to surprise her!!

Thank you so much for stopping by and reading through such a long post!

No comments:

Post a Comment