Monday, March 16, 2015

Thank You Gifts

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to share a box and a tag I made as a thank you gift for a friend for hosting a swap. I hope that she really likes it. The box is just one that you can get from Dollar Tree and the tag is a #8 Ranger tag. I used the Prima Julie Nutting Doll Stamp and paper pieced her dress together.... 





Here is a pic of the tag and box together...I know they don't exactly match so I hope she doesn't mind that....

Here is a close-up of the tag...


I think it turned out soooo cute!!!! I love her dress and it is a lot of fun to play with those stamps :)

Here are some more pics of the box....





I especially love the feet that I used on it...I think it turned out so cute!!!

I used a lot of yummy goodies from Kraft Supplies 4 U....so head on over to the shop and check out the store so many great things at great prices!!

And as always for more details check out my video that is over on my YouTube channel:


Thank you for stopping by and comments are always welcome :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment