Monday, March 30, 2015

Rising Star Challenge

Hello everyone!!

I hope your having a great day so far! I have some exciting news to share :D I have been asked to be a guest designer for Laurie Moore's 2015 Challenge group on Facebook! YAY!! I am so honored! So for the month of April we are doing a Rising Star Challenge and here is what I came up with....



I went with the Steampunk kind of them because I couldn't do the "Hats Off" challenge last month and I really wanted to do a Steampunk one but I just couldn't squeeze it in. So I incorporated the theme this month on the star...I hope you like it and here is a few more pics....





I hope you will come and play along here is the link to the challenge page:

Here is the link to her Artfire Store where you can get the star kit for the challenge:

And last but not least here is a video that is over on my YouTube channel with all the details:



Thank you for stopping by and I hope you have a great rest of the day :)




No comments:

Post a Comment