Saturday, March 29, 2014

Altered Gorjuss Girl Bottle

Hello everyone!!
I just wanted to share my altered Gorjuss Girl Bottle I made for the Cross Promotion with Craftsupplies1 and Gina's Designs. I originally had this fabulous idea and was going to enter it in the Lindy's Stamp Gang March Color challenge..lol! Well my fabulous idea still turned out cute but it's definitely not what I had in mind but I still love the colors: Here is the color pallet for Lindy's Stamp Gang Color Challenge:


                                           

Here is a full view picture and a few close-ups:





Here are the links to the color and sprays that I used:

And here are the links to Gina's Designs Craftsupplies1:



And finally here is my YouTube video with all the details on the products I used:



No comments:

Post a Comment