Monday, March 31, 2014

Altered Romance Novel Tag

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to quickly share with you guys a tag I altered for a fellow crafty friend of mine who is battling cancer, which is why I titled it "Journey Through Life". I used Prima Romance Novel and tried to stick to the romance theme because I know she really loves romance :) I used a Jumbo tag from Ranger and played with my Gelatos to get the bagckground color. Then I mod podged tissue paper that I stamped with a script stamp to the tag and then mod podged tulle and heat set it to get it to adhere to the tag. Most of the flowers and lace are from Craftsupplies1 and the chipboard pieces are from Gina's Designs. I have all the details in YouTube video which I will post below. So here is some close-ups of the tag I hope you guys like it.









Here is the links to both Craftsupplies1 and Gina's Designs: 

Be sure to go check out both stores for their awesome products and prices!!!

Here is my YouTube video with all the details:



Thanks for stopping by!!! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment