Thursday, March 13, 2014

Cross Promotion DT Project for Gina's Designs and Craftsupplies1

Hello everyone!!

Today's post is short and sweet because I am still feeling a little under the weather, but I wanted to share with you guys my Secret Garden card I made for the Cross Promotion Craftsupplies1 and Gina's Designs is having. I used the Graphic 45 Secret Garden paper and the flowers except for the vine is all from Craftsupplies1. The doilies, chipboard chickenwire, and key are from Gina's Designs. You will need to stay tuned because hopefully the end of next week I will be announcing my giveaway :) YAY!! I have 650 subbies on YT!!!!

                                                Ok so here is the front of my card
                                                  Sorry the lighting is really bad :(

Here is the inside of the card...I never know what to do when I get to this point..lol!

But I thought it was cute :)

Thanks for stopping by and there is a video with more information on the detail over on my YouTube Channel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment