Wednesday, March 5, 2014

My Altered Birdhouse

I had so much fun creating this DT Project for Craftsupplies1..it was also great to switch gears a bit in my crafting and go back to altering a bit..hehe! Anyways I altered this wooden birdhouse I got from Joann's awhile ago. I used Graphic 45 Secret Garden papers. I cut one inch strips and punched them with my Martha Stewart Edge Punch to make the shingles on the roof and then used some Secret Garden Chipboard pieces and some yummy's from Craftsupplies1 and also my stash. I also made this to match my Hot Air Balloon because it is going in a set for a giveaway I will be having real soon...so keep your eyes peeled you could be the lucky winner :) Ok so here is the pictures and I will also post the links to Craftsupplies1 shops and my YouTube video will be at the end :)




Isn't it the cutest thing ever..ok well I wasn't expecting it to be this cute..lol!!
Here is some close-ups and different views:











Here are the links to Craftsupplies1 stores and they are having a Sale right now everything in the store is 20% off until March 10th..so hurry on over and get what you need:

Here is my YouTube Video over on my channel:


Thanks for stopping by comments are always welcome! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment