Thursday, January 8, 2015

Rememberlutions Jar

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to do a somewhat quick share with you cause it has been forever! I altered this Mason Jar for a "Rememberlution Jar" or Blessing Jar.It's also a DT Project for Kraft Supplies 4 U. I got the idea off of a post I seen on Facebook one day and all you need to do for the entire year is just remember to write down the things you have accomplished or that you want to remember on a piece of paper. Then at the end of the year on New Years Eve you dump them all out and read them. You can then see all the things you have accomplished for the year.

Oh and no I didn't pick up another team to design on Craftsupplies1 changed their name to Kraft Supplies 4 U because she got her own site. So there is no Etsy or Zibbet Shop anymore. The link to the new store site is www.ks4u.net.

So here is the jar......






I was trying to get different angles so you could see all the yummy stuff I put on there from the store :) On the top there is some doilies and on the jar I used some of the flowers from the shop. 

Here is my video with all the details on how I created this:
http://youtu.be/NhAqeU-Oi6Q

Thanks for taking the time to stop by! I hope you have an awesome day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment