Thursday, January 29, 2015

Valentines Card and Hearts

Hello everyone!!

I just wanted to share with you a card and shabby wire hearts that I made for a friend for Valentines Day. It's also a DT Project for Kraft Supplies 4 U (formerly Craftsupplies1).


Here is the card...the base is just the Recollections corrugated card base and the paper I used is from two different lines. The first one is the one that I used for the base and banner is Glitz Design Pretty in Pink and for the bingo card and hearts I used MME Love Me. I didn't think I would be able to pull it off putting those two papers together but I think it turned out nicely!
I also have some flowers and the lace and trim is from Kraft Supplies 4 U. At the bottom I added a banner and stamped the word love, added a bow made from jute and added a resin heart from the KS4U on top. I think it turned out so cute!!

Here is the wire hearts I made too...




Here is the close up of the one on top...this heart I bent wire to form it and then added acrylic sprays from KS4U and a whole bunch of flowers. For the bow I used a seam binding bow that my friend Marla Rizzo gave me and some laces and trims from KS4U. 


I already had a little wire heart that I got from my friend Laurie's shop...they are so little and cute!! They are originally black so I painted it a light ivory and added some of the smallest flowers and acrylic sprays from KS4U that I had in my supplies. 

I absolutely love how these hearts turned out and I think I am going to make more...lol!!!

Last but not least...here is my video that is over on my YouTube channel with all the details:




Please feel free to comment and subscribe!!
Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment